Richard Holub - Owner
Over 40 years of experience
Licensed and Insured
Offering Services Throughout Central Massachusetts
Specializing in the Removal of Fur-Bearing Animals, Honeybees, Feces Cleanup, Exclusion Work and Repairthe
A member of the following organizations:
***Bat Conservation International http://batcon.org
***Worcester County Beekeepers association http:/www.honeybeeclub.org
***Massachusetts Beekeepers Association http://www.massbee.org
***Boston Grotto (Caving Club) http://www.bostongrotto.org
***National Speleological Society http://www.caves.org
* Although my services deal with pest control I am NOT an exterminator or pesticide agent and use no poisons in my work except for the removal of wasps/hornets.
* I am licensed in Massachusetts as a Problem Animal Control (PAC) Agent.
* Sideline activities include beekeeping, caving, carpentry, gardening, koi-pond maintenance, growing carnivorous plants.
* Throughout the year we have a limited quantity of raw, unprocessed Honey for Sale!
*** We sell our honey for $6.00/lb.
***We do not use any types of chemicals on our bees nor do we medicate them. ***So....our honey is unadulterated!****
75 Cranberry Meadow Rd.
Spencer, MA 01562
(508) 450-9035 (C) *** Preferred
(508) 885-2000 (H)